LCD Sensor PM2.5 Detector Portable HCHO Air Quality Monitor TVOC Tester Keep Lighting Lithium Battery Chargable Car Detector
Display method：LCD Screen
Power supply：rechargeable Li-battery
Test Components：PM2.5 HCHO TVOC TEMP HUM
PM2.5 technolology ：Laser Scattering
Concentration unit ：ug/m³
Support 2.8 "TFT LCD screen display, 320 * 240 pixels.
High-speed ARM master program
Simple operation screen
Using advanced laser PM2.5 detection probe, support PM2.5 detection.
Using independent HCHO and TVOC air detection probe
Temperature and Humidity value display
HCHO testing value Exceeded alarm and Alert alarm
Air Quality Index, showing the current AQI value
Support rechargeable high capacity lithium battery,long time working
When you press the multi-function button, the instrument automatically enter the boot mode. See below:
1) P M2.5 display area, showing the current PM2.5 value.
2) Formaldehyde display area, showing the current HCHO value.
3) Air Quality Index, showing the current AQI value.
4) Battery symbol, indicating battery indicator and charging indicator.
5) Temperature display area, showing current temperature.
6) Humidity display area, showing the current humidity
7) TVOC display area, showing the current TVOC value.
( Remark : When each booting up, there will be 200 seconds on screen automatic countdown. This is the formaldehyde preheating process. HCHO and TVOC will not display real time value until 200 seconds preheating process is completed)
Formaldehyde correction method:
When the formaldehyde content is not in the normal range, the machine need to be calibrated. Correction method: Put the device into a place of good air quality ,turn it on , let it aside for 5-10 minutes,then quickly click the power button twice . you will see the HCHO value is 0.000 and TVOC value is 0.000, the calibration is completed. After correction well, go to do the next test.
Full LCD display interface:
Q: Why do I need to calibrate?
A: The working mode of our products is to use the air sampling of outdoor formaldehyde-free gas as a benchmark, and then take the indoor formaldehyde content as a comparison. Therefore, the new machine product is not used for a long time, and it is necessary to detect a large change in the ambient temperature. Calibration and re-testing, the value of this calibration has a great correlation with the accuracy of subsequent tests. The calibration environment must avoid chemicals, perfumes, paints, cigarettes, air fresheners, alcohol and other chemical pollutants to avoid damage to the sensor.
Q: How much range of detection of formaldehyde concentration detector,how many square meters?
1) The principle is less than 50m3 ,the room should be set 1 to 3 points;50 ~ 100m3 Set 3 to 5 points;More than100m3 at least 5 points. On a diagonal or plum blossom evenly distributed.
2) Sampling points should avoid the ventilation, from the wall distance greater than 0.5m.
3) The height of the sampling point: in principle, consistent with the human breathing.Relative height of 0.5m ~ 1.5m between.
Q: Why is the product sounding when working?
A: The device need to collect a lot of mobile air, in order to ensure accurate detection of the fan needs strong operation, so a little sound is normal.
Q: What is the standard for formaldehyde (HCHO)?
A: ≤ 0.10mg / m3 ("indoor air quality standards" GB / T18883-2002)
Q: What is the standard for total volatile organic compounds (TVOC)?
A: ≤ 0.6mg / m3 (GB / T 18883-2002 and GB 50325-2001 Class II civil construction)